Maurizio has over a decade of experience in RFID. He has worked on RFID and IoT projects in retail, manufacturing, distribution, and healthcare. He has weather the ups and downs of RFID and sticks to it, because he believes this technology is here to stay and will make our lives easier by enabling all objects to be part of the Internet of Things.
FUN FACTS ABOUT MAURIZIO:
- He is a food and wine snob (maybe because he is Italian).
- He loves warm weather (that's why he lives in Texas).
- He dislike buffets and brunches.
- He likes biking and running (well, more like fast walking, but he is improving).
- He loves motorsports of any kind.
Vox Elements is dedicated to deliver innovative, efficient, cost-cutting solutions to its customers by integrating all the available auto-id technologies
we believe in a connected world where people, machines, and objects communicate seamlessly
Maurizio Turri, Founder & CEO
IS YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR A SMARTER, MORE CONNECTED FUTURE WITH RFID?